Tram - originally double-deck, United Electric Car Co.
Birminham Corporation Tramways (107)
Part in Birmingham Blue and Cream
Birmingham Corporation tramcar 107 was built
by the United Electric Car Company in Preston,
Lancashire. It was withdrawn from service in
September 1939 after over 30 years service on
the City streets. Originally built as a double
deck tram, it lost its top when it was used as a
summer house. Its restoration is on the
Museum’s wish list.